- Used by flooring professionals to diagnose the causes of creaks click system wood and laminate floors
- Eliminates friction commonly found in modern wood floors that have dried out or contracted. Lasts for 24 months+
- Reduces wear extending the life of the floor
- Repels moisture and offers additional protection to wood floors
- Please note there are many causes of creaking floors and Stop Creak is cost efficient way to diagnose or fix the most common cause of creaks in modern wood floors. This does not guarantee it will silence your floor but it will lubricate and protect your click system flooring
Stop Creak is designed to eliminate friction and lubricate engineered wood and laminate floors that have dried out or contracted beyond specification. . Stop Creak breathes new life into click system floors, allowing the planks to move freely and silently while also providing a moisture barrier that protects. Stop Creak is used by flooring professionals to maintain the silent operation of click system floors and should be re-applied every few years. Note: Please read our reviews carefully before purchasing.
Note: Stop Creak is a specialised wood lubricant and cannot repair faulty subfloors and loose joists or other factors below the click system floor that might be causing creaks and noise.